One-on-One life coaching for employees
It has been proven that life coaching for employees can be a benefit that serves both the company and the employee. While the reasons that employees may reach out to the life coach vary, some of the top ones are:
- Progression within the company
- To increase self-confidence
- Health and weight concerns
- Stress reduction tools
- Relationship Concerns
While it seems as if these are all concerns that the employee should be taking care of on their own, the return on investment for the employer can be very beneficial.
- Employee satisfaction increases, which in turn can help employee engagement. When the employee feels like their employer cares about their personal life as well as their professional life, they feel more inclined to show their loyalty to the company.
- Job performance increases. When an employee can increase their self-confidence and feel worthy for progression in the company, their performance will increase. When they have tangible goals and action steps to accomplish those goals, they will have something to motivate them to do their best work. This, of course, leads to a happier employer.
- Paid-Time-Off, Turnover, and Medical Benefit use decreases. By having a life coach to work on concerns that are not specifically work related, the employee will be able to focus on work when they are at work. By learning ways to destress or cope, their health improves. When they feel satisfied in all the areas of their life, they are more apt to stay with the employer that cares about them.
Life coaching is results driven from the first session. The entire goal of the coach is to help the individual move forward. From the first session, homework is assigned to make sure the individual knows exactly what step to take first. Coaching clients can come a long way in just a few sessions, and longer term options are always available as well.
Life coaching for employees is a benefit that all employers can benefit from, and the results from the coaching for the employees will lead to healthy, happy, well-rounded individuals. Could your business benefit from better teamwork, improved communication and leadership skills, increased job satisfaction, and healthier relationships? Schedule a time to meet with a consultant today to discuss your options.
Depending on the need of the business, we can develop workshops that will allow your leadership teams and/or employees to gain knowledge and skills that are detriment to their success as an individual as well as the success of the organization. Some example topics would be:
- Leadership Skills Development
- Communication Enhancement
- Improving Self-Confidence
- How to Relate in the Workplace
- Team Building and Strengthening
Each workshop can be tailored to fit the need of the business and the culture of the workplace. Topic, duration, follow-up, and style are all customizable options. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and evaluation to determine the right workshop for your business.